Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Scott
Dr. Patricia Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corte Madera, CA, with another office in Santa Rosa, CA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Gastroenterology and Psychiatry. Dr. Scott is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Scott has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Patricia Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corte Madera, CA.
Dr. Dongmei Yue
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Corte Madera, CA 0 mi26
Dr. James Mccurdy
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Corte Madera, CA 0 mi48
Dr. Charles Fleckles
Corte Madera, CA 0 mi47