A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Sfeir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Sfeir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Sfeir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sfeir graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sfeir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sfeir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Sfeir practice?
Dr. Patricia Sfeir practices Pediatrics near Ware, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Ware Pediatricians.