A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Avet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Avet, Comprehensive Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Avet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avet graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Avet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Philip Avet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick P. Avet practice?
- Dr. Patrick Avet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Avet practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists and Corpus Christi Surgeons.