A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Foley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Foley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Foley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick H. Foley practice?
Dr. Patrick Foley practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.