Learn more about Dr. Patrick Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Haggerty is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Haggerty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Haggerty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick George Haggerty MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Patrick Haggerty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Haggerty practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Infectious Disease Doctors.