A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fahey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Fahey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Fahey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fahey practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.