A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fahey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Fahey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Fahey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fahey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Fahey practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.