A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McMahon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McMahon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John McMahon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Patrick McMahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McMahon practices Otolaryngology near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Beaverton Otolaryngologists.