Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

RUN!!!!!!!!!! show details RUN!!!!!!!!!!
by Terry F on May 8th, 2013

This physician, and I use the word loosely, has an arrogance about him. Maybe it’s because of his statue, which is slightly comical, since he preaches everything has a physiological route; and is quick to over-react to simple issues. He appears to have a Napoleon Complex. On first meeting, his as a physician’s coat which is obviously stained and his pants are 4 inches too long. The annoyance of his slothenly appearance is quickly amplified by his demeaning approach and total disregard to listening to the patients’ issues. He ends up in arguments regarding refills, refusing to fill the dosage that as been prescribed and working for years. To be more specific, I requested a refill of 10 Xanax… he argued and argued.. That his wasn’t going to refill per my request unless I saw a psychologist. He WAS WILLING TO GIVE ME 20!!!!!! ( I only accepted Rx for 10).. Also, he OVER medicated, insisting I needed a high dosage of a medication. Years ago I had been on a medication took 2.5; he insisted I needed 10mg. I took ONE does of is Rx and ended up in the ER.. My blood pressure dropped to 60/40. He also does NOT have a true practice, he bouncing around.. Rent-a –doc.. For doctors’ offices. I fail to understand how this person got a license …