A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick K Kim MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kim practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.