A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Kim practice?
Dr. Patrick Kim practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.