Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lasala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lasala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lasala, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasala graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasala has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lasala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Lasala practice?
Dr. Patrick Lasala practices Neurological Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.