A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lasala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lasala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lasala, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasala graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasala has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Lasala MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Lasala practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lasala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lasala practices Neurological Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.