Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Logan
Dr. Patrick Logan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winnetka, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Logan is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Evanston Hospital and Skokie Hospital. Dr. Logan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Logan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patrick Logan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winnetka, IL.