A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Brown, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Brown MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Brown practices Emergency Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Plano Emergency Physicians.