Learn more about Dr. Patrick Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Reilly, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Abdominal Injuries, Brain Death, and Brain Injuries.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Reilly practice?
Dr. Patrick Reilly practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.