A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Reilly, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Brain Death
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Reilly MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Patrick Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Reilly practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.