Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sonser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sonser, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sonser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sonser, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Spine Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sonser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick R Sonser MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Sonser practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sonser has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Sonser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cocoa, FL.
See Cocoa Physiatrists.