A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sonser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sonser, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sonser, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Spine Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sonser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Robert Sonser MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Sonser practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sonser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Sonser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cocoa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint John, FL.
See Cocoa Physiatrists.