Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ruwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ruwe, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruwe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruwe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ruwe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruwe graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ruwe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Ruwe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Ruwe practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ruwe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ruwe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CT and Guilford, CT.
See Milford Surgeons.