A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Gibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Gibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gibbons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Shawn Gibbons MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Gibbons practice?
- Dr. Patrick Gibbons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Gibbons practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists.