A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sheehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sheehy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sheehy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehy graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Sheehy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Francis Sheehy MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Sheehy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sheehy has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Sheehy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Oncologists.