A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sheehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sheehy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sheehy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehy graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Sheehy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Francis Sheehy MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Sheehy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sheehy has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Sheehy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Oncologists.