Learn more about Dr. Patrick Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Simon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Simon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Patrick Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Live Oak, TX.