A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Simon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Simon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Patrick Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Live Oak, TX.