A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sosnay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sosnay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sosnay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosnay graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sosnay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Ryan Sosnay MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Sosnay practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sosnay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Sosnay practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.