A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sosnay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sosnay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosnay graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sosnay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sosnay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan