A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sweeney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sweeney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sweeney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Terrence Sweeney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Sweeney practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.