A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sweeney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sweeney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Sweeney practice?
Dr. Patrick Sweeney practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.