A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Sweeney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Sweeney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sweeney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Terrence Sweeney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Patrick Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Sweeney practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.