A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Truong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Truong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Truong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick B Truong MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Truong practice?
- Dr. Patrick Truong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Truong practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Dimas, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Gastroenterologists.