Dr. Patrick Weix Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Weix?

July 2nd, 2017

Rushes, rude, unprofessional

He left a piece of the placenta in my uterus and I nearly bled to death. When he was told about it, he was nonchalant and refused to look into it. He rushes and makes mistakes .

June 4th, 2017

Wrong Diagnosis

He should have recommended a biopsy but give a diagnosis on visualization only. Thankfully, I have seen a doctor who has correctly diagnosed.

January 26th, 2016

I love Dr.Weix! Would recommend him to anyone ! Always makes me feel 100% cared for and comfortable in his office. Thank you Dr. Weix.

December 22nd, 2015

the best doctor ever!!

March 25th, 2013

Dr Weix is an ok I guess.

I have been going to Dr. Weix for about 5 yrs now. He is an ok doctor for routine stuff. I really don't feel that he spends enough time with his patients and the wait til has been over 45 minutes at times. I will probably seek an new OBGYN in the next 6mo.

October 30th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Weix for many years and he is very good at his job, he is always professional and has great bedside manor. His front staff is somewhat to be desired. Caroline (his right hand) has been there a very long time, and has always been great (except returning calls)...I know she is busy but people deserve the respect of a call back. Over all this is a good place in my opion, and I will continue to go back each year, as long as he stays in business. I love you Dr. Weix.....your great!!!

August 13th, 2012

Very Caring Doctor and Staff

I have been seeing dr. weix for the past 10 years. He delivered my son and did an amazing job. His Staff and Nurse practicioner rebecca are the best. I recently lost my job and could not afford my birth control. I was about to run out of my pack and I had not recieved my unemployment yet so I had no funds to pay for my birth control. I called planned parenthood and they were not help and wanted to charge me $80 for a well woman exam I had already had 3 month prior at dr. weix office just to give me a package of birth control. I called the dr. office frantic because the worst thing that could happen to me while being laid off was to get pregnant. They searched around and found a lone sample pack of my birth control and saved it for me to pick up to get me by until i could receive my unemployment benefits. That is patient care right there. They went out of their way to help me in a bad situation. Other Dr's and staff would not have even given me the time of day but they did. That is why I stay with them because of the way they care about their patients.

August 13th, 2012

The staff is not friendly to the needs of the patients and appear unconcerned. There has never been a follow up call from this office.

July 31st, 2012

I loves Dr. Weix and His staff! Everyone was professional but also concerned about my well being which made me feel good. I thought Dr. Weix was quite which could be misunderstood. But those are the best Dr. who don't have to her themselves talk. He was listening and taking everything I said in. He delieverd my baby girl via c-section. He told me that this was the longest c-section He had done before. But He has patient hands and you could tell by me recovery. I've enjoyed my experience with Dr. Weix. You will too.

July 9th, 2012

Nice guy, but failed miserably in my case

2 years ago, I stopped seeing Dr. Weix because of his incompetence in dealing with my ectopic pregnancy, and misdiagnosis of "PCOS" which I have since learned I do not have. He identified the ectopic by "guessing" according to my hcg results, but never did an ultrasound to confirm. He sent me to get the methotrexate shot to prevent rupture of my fallopian tube. I had a follow up appointment, and he told me that because I was bleeding as expected, we could assume that the shot had worked. Again, he did not do an ultrasound. I left town for work for an overnight trip. I began having dull, nagging pain in my lower left side, and ignored it at first because Dr. Weix had assured me of my extremely low risk for complication. That evening, I went to the emergency room and was told I needed emergency surgery to remove the (still growing) embryo and possibly my tube, up to a full hysterectomy if needed. This was my first pregnancy. I ended up needing my left tube removed, an incurred thousands of dollars in hospital bills, even after insurance. At my follow up appointment, I saw the NP who made several unprofessional comments, as usual, and I vowed never to go back. If you go to Dr. Weix for a normal, uncomplicated visit, I'm sure you'll be fine. But don't expect him to be competent in fixing any issues. I guess he just assumes everything will be OK even when it's not. I didn't sue him, but probably should have.

October 26th, 2011

Loved Dr. Weix!!

Him and his staff took care of me during my pregnancy and they were all great!! The nurses are caring and understanding and they always made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend them!!

June 20th, 2011

I went in with my husband several times in last three years and because i never had any issues with my body. However, when i got sick and went to see him they didn't want to tell me what the problem was, they soon passed me to nurse practioner Becky, she always makes the same remark, "I wouldn't worry, you're young," and oh yeah, about my dryness.."use KY jelly," as if that were the answer to all my problems. Also when concerned about my odor down there..she replied, "just change clothes." I would not ever go back, nor would i recommend any one ever to go there. When I needed birth control information.. they did not give any, nor did they advice me on the best for me. Also they have a new slim hispanic lady who blew up on my husband the first time we met her because we let them know that we were not getting good service or the same answers even though i had new symptoms.