A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patton Nickell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patton Nickell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nickell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patton Nickell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nickell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patton VanMeter Nickell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patton V. Nickell practice?
- Dr. Patton Nickell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patton Nickell practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.