A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patton Nickell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patton Nickell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patton Nickell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nickell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patton VanMeter Nickell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patton V. Nickell practice?
- Dr. Patton Nickell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patton Nickell practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.