Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Karen Haidon Gittins on Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Nickel is an incredible Psychiatrist . Appointments are difficult to schedule (long wait )

Outstanding Psychiatrist show details Outstanding Psychiatrist
Feb 14th, 2015

A caring and empathetic Dr. where I never feel as though he doesn't have time for me. He is an outstanding health care provider.

Dr. Nickel's compassion, empathy and intellect. show details Dr. Nickel's compassion, empathy and intellect.
Jul 31st, 2012

All of the characteritics noted above immediately instilled a comfort. level and rapport with Dr, Nickel. I cannot say enough positive attributes for this practioner. Be prepared for candor, which is sommething I actually prefer. Dr. Nickel is at the top of his game in understanding, knowledge, diagnostics and application. I would highly recommend Dr. Nickel.

Counselor or Drug Dealer show details Counselor or Drug Dealer
Aug 23rd, 2011

I have rarely, maybe upon my first visit 2 years ago, been asked to talk about how I am doing. My visits are always about how the drugs are doing. Then after prescribing them and consequently my becoming depenent on them, I get treated as though I were the one who asked for the drugs in the first place.

Patient show details Patient
by Anonymous on Apr 10th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

During my last two years in therapy with him, he has been extremely professional, caring and thorough in helping me understand my problems. He allowe ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com