A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesar graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cesar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar practice?
- Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.