A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesar graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cesar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cesar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar practice?
Dr. Paul-Henri Cesar practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.