A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cook, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Cook MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Paul Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cook practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Horseshoe Bay, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK.
See Horseshoe Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.