A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Elliott, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Elliott, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Elliott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Elliott DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Paul Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Elliott practices Neurology near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Vero Beach Neurologists.