A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sanchez is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sanchez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Sanchez practice?
Dr. Paul Sanchez practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.