A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sanchez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sanchez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Sanchez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Paul Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sanchez practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.