Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr
Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with other offices in Burlington, WI and Atlanta, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Alphonse is affiliated with Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington, South Fulton Medical Center and Henry Medical Center Inc. Dr. Alphonse has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...