A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Auteri is Excellent. Dr. Auteri has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Auteri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Auteri graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.More Education & Awards
Dr. Auteri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auteri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Auteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Auteri practice?
Dr. Paul Auteri practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Auteri