A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Avondoglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Avondoglio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Avondoglio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avondoglio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Avondoglio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bruno Avondoglio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Avondoglio practice?
- Dr. Paul Avondoglio has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Avondoglio practices Pediatrics near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Pediatricians.