A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Baron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Baron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- AmAcademy of Osteopathy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Baron DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Baron practice?
- Dr. Paul Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Baron practices Family Medicine near Dresher, PA.
See Dresher Family Physicians.