A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Reg Med Ctr, Abilene, Tx
- Hendrick Health System, Abilene, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Harris MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Harris practice?
- Dr. Paul Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Harris practices Neurology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Neurologists.