Dr. Paul Kang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015
Ms
Dr. Kang was not very personable, cold and seemingly reluctant to provide additional information

August 30th, 2013
Great Doctor/Great Service
Dr Kang is amazing!! I was referred by a co worker and couldn't be happier. Was having trouble with my vision and Dr Kang told me I had Cataracts. I wanted to take care of it sooner rather than later and he explained it thoroughly. He then had me see his surgical coordinator Nina. Who explained everything down to the tee. She is great & gave me the VIP treatment. Dr Kang is lucky to have her. I am now seeing 20/20 and my vision is great. Glad I went with the Multifocal lenses. I would highly recommend Eye Doctors of Washington and Dr Kang.

April 23rd, 2013
Seeing Great after Cataract Surgery
Dr. Kang is fantastic. I had Cataract surgery with him a few months back and just saw him for a follow up. Vision is great and I couldn't be happier. I went in very nervous and not knowing what to expect but Dr. Kang and Nina (surgical coordinator) guided me from the beginning to the end. Even after a few months it's great knowing that they still remember you and they both greet you with there beautiful smiles.

February 2nd, 2012
Great doc!
Very patient and explains things very well. Felt like I was in very good hands.

February 1st, 2011
Mrs. Sarah
I had PRK srugery with Dr.Kang about 2 yrs ago. I cannot believe how much my vision has improved! Everytime I call his office to mak an apt, his staff has always been very friednly and professional. Dr. Kang is an amazing doctor and I would recommend his practice to anyone. Not only am I a patient but my child is also a pt at his practice. They have several doctors at Eye Doctors of Washington, that specalize in several diffrent things. Amazing doctors and staff!!

January 19th, 2010
Professional, efficient, and extraordinary..
I had EDOW perform LASIK on both eyes nearly three years ago and my vision is still crystal clear. I received several thorough pre-op consultations and was treated like a valued patient. The procedure was quick and Dr. Kang talked me through the entire process which greatly helped to calm my nerves. Finally, the post-op evaluations were tailored to my individual (and brief) recovery process. All in all, my expectations were extraordinarily exceeded and I would recommend their services to anyone!

January 16th, 2010
Best Eye Doc!
From the moment I walked in the door, I felt completely supported by Dr. Kang and his entire team. They performed a thorough work up and the results were fantastic. After my refractive surgery on Friday, I was back to work at 100% on Monday morning (and it was very nice not to deal with contacts anymore). As a doctor in the area, I am thankful for the great care I received at EDOW, and their ability to accommodate my schedule.

December 1st, 2009
Thank you Dr Paul Kang!!
I love the way I look without my glasses. I am so very excieted about the PRK I had at Eye Doctors of Washington!! Dr Kang you are the best. Thank you.

October 3rd, 2008
Great doctor
Dr Kang was able to diagnose and treat my dry eye condition. I had seen 3 doctors before him and none could help. Would highly recommend

May 23rd, 2008
Best LASIK Doctor
I had a wonderful experience. Love the beach without my glasses

May 18th, 2008
surgery done in immaculate operating facility and very competent staff-- Dr Kang has the "hands" of a surgeon Very pleased Will do other eye

June 24th, 2016