A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cauvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cauvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cauvin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cauvin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cauvin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cauvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan