A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Christo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Christo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Christo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Christo graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jordan Christo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Christo practice?
- Dr. Paul Christo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Christo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Pain Management Doctors, and Baltimore Neurologists.