Learn more about Dr. Paul Christo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Christo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Christo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Christo graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jordan Christo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Christo practice?
- Dr. Paul Christo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Christo practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pain Management Doctors and Baltimore Anesthesiologists.