Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
awesome experience show details awesome experience
Jan 29th, 2015

I'm not sure what I would have done without Dr Christos accurate diagnoses, and he Listened.

Patient show details Patient
by L. W. Davis on Nov 7th, 2014

What a pleasant surprise! Dr. Christ allotted time during my appointment to listen actively and attentively to my many, many concerns. Afterwards, he offered several options for addressing and reducing my discomfort.

Post Herpetic neuralgia show details Post Herpetic neuralgia
by My Mother on Jan 16th, 2014

Most memorable about dr. christo, he didn't look my mother (the patient) in the eye or talk slow enough for her to understand with her hearing loss. which i informed him of. He did not read basic details on her records prior talking with her. He asked me what meds she hasn't been on yet and said she should go on those. My mom has spent 7 years with excruciating post herpetic nerve pain and i don't think he could have been less helpful. Unbelievable. we came from PA and my mom can barely walk and he said "try this prescription (she already tried) and come back in a month" I've lost faith in doctors.

Save your time and money show details Save your time and money
Nov 1st, 2013

I thought I was going to the best hospital in the country but I was treated like dirt at this clinic. Dr. Cristo is a jerk. I think he just wants to be famous, like the Dr. Phil of pain medicine. Trust me it's not worth the drive or the 2 hour wait time. It's especially not worth the $300 they charged for the visit.

Sep 5th, 2013

I certainly would not recommend this doctor to any family member or even a stranger. I went one time and it was a very bad experience. He actually does not even examine you at all! Even the doctor in training or whatever barely checks anything. He does not review history and records in detail and makes odd decisions without any information! All he wants to talk about is medicines. I do not think he likes his job or maybe he doesn't like people. Once again, not recommended!

Stunned at the disinterest show details Stunned at the disinterest
Mar 3rd, 2013

Came to appointment with requested patient questionnaire, disk with x-rays and disk with MRI. The initial examining physician said, "I can't really use these [imaging studies]." The initial physician did not review the questionnaire, took a cursory history, followed by a cursory examination. Focused on a result from an earlier study of "very, very, very mild arthritis." Dr. Christo did say he was going to look at imaging. No discussion, no information, no education, provided a prescription for an ineffective medication.

Ignored my daughter's vitals; prescribed meds that made her faint show details Ignored my daughter's vitals; prescribed meds that made her faint
Oct 3rd, 2012

Stay away! My daughter was waiting for a diagnosis to be confirmed, but in the meantime had to deal with serious back and neck pain. Dr. Christo said there wasn't much he could do without the diagnosis, but he threw down some meds that lowered her blood pressure, even though she already had low blood pressure. The next morning she passed out in the bathroom. Thank God she didn't bang her head, just broke her nose. As others have said, he just doesn't seem to care. Nice photo, though.

Oct 2nd, 2012

Does not examine or spend time with patient. Does communicate a treatment plan. Does not work as a team in resolving pain issues. Is not caring and compassionate. No follow up care provided

Feb 24th, 2009

He doesn't seem to care about patients