Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Corona
Dr. Paul Corona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Niguel, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Corona is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Corona has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Corona has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Paul Corona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Dr. Regina Chinsio-Kwong
Laguna Niguel, CA 0.14 mi
Dr. Phillip Cecchini
Family Medicine, General Practice
Laguna Niguel, CA 0.14 mi26
Dr. Angela Calton
Laguna Niguel, CA 0.14 mi39