Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Weaver
Dr. Paul Weaver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weaver is affiliated with Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg, Putnam Community Medical Center and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. Dr. Weaver has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Weaver has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Suzanne Kovacs
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi23
Dr. Thomas Robinson
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi44
Dr. Ki Chung
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0.06 mi22