A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weaver is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Weaver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Community Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Weaver MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Paul Weaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Weaver practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists.