A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Darian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Darian is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Darian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Darian graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Darian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Health System
- Coatesville Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Khoshgavar Darian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Darian practice?
- Dr. Paul Darian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Darian practices Psychiatry near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Phoenixville Psychiatrists.