A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Darian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Darian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Darian graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Darian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Health System
- Coatesville Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Khoshgavar Darian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Darian practice?
- Dr. Paul Darian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Darian practices Psychiatry near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Phoenixville Psychiatrists.