A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dell, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Dell BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Dell practice?
- Dr. Paul Dell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sebastian, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Daytona Beach, FL.
See Sebastian Orthopedic Surgeons and Sebastian Surgeons.