A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dell, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Dell BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Dell practice?
- Dr. Paul Dell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons and Gainesville Surgeons.