Learn more about Dr. Paul Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dell, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Dell BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Dell practice?
- Dr. Paul Dell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons and Gainesville Surgeons.