A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kelly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kelly MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Kelly practice?
- Dr. Paul Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kelly practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Aquebogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, NY.
See Aquebogue Otolaryngologists.