A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Flint is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Warren Flint MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Flint practice?
- Dr. Paul Flint has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Flint practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.