A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Flint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flint
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Flint Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Warren Flint MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Flint practice?
- Dr. Paul Flint has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Flint practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.