Learn more about Dr. Paul Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Fisher practice?
Dr. Paul Fisher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Oncologists, and Palo Alto Neurologists.