Learn more about Dr. Paul Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Fisher MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Paul Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fisher practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Neurologists.