Learn more about Dr. Paul Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Fisher MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Paul Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fisher practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Neurologists.