A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gene Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Paul Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.