Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Glazer
Dr. Paul Glazer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Glazer is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, New England Baptist Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Dr. Glazer has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Glazer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Paul Glazer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. John Richmond
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.05 mi41
Dr. Alan Curtis
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.05 mi32
Dr. Mark Slovenkai
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.05 mi33