Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Grossman
Dr. Paul Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Encino, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Grossman has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Paul Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.
Dr. Mary Moebius
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Tarzana, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Oscar Pakier
Tarzana, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Gina Ostermann
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Tarzana, CA 0 mi9