A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Guerriero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Guerriero is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Guerriero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerriero graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Guerriero has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul N Guerriero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Guerriero practice?
- Dr. Paul Guerriero has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paul Guerriero practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Staten Island, NY.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.