Dr. Paul Neil Guerriero MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Guerriero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Guerriero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Ostepathy, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerriero graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guerriero has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerriero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Guerriero practice?
Dr. Paul Guerriero practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Surgery near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Norwalk, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists, Stamford Internists, Stamford Osteopaths, and Stamford Surgeons.