Learn more about Dr. Paul Guerriero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Guerriero is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerriero
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Guerriero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Guerriero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerriero graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Guerriero has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul N Guerriero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Guerriero practice?
- Dr. Paul Guerriero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Guerriero practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.