A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutierrez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Gutierrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- U C I Med Ctr, Orange, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gutierrez MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Paul Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gutierrez practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.