A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Crawford, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henry Crawford MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Paul Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Crawford practices Anesthesiology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Anesthesiologists.